Return PolicyEach of my products are hand inspected and double checked before being shipping out to you, please check your product for any damages or defects caused by courier shipping transport as soon as it arrives. If possible, do so while courier service is still present when you inspect outer box.
- 7 Day Product Guarantee
- Jun's Anatomy guarantees your complete satisfaction, on every regularly priced item sold, or you may return it for a replacement or for a refund of the full product price (US$), minus any shipping costs, (international duties / taxes.)
- All returns, for refunds or replacements, must be sent to our head office in the Canada (address below) and received within 10 days of the original delivery date of the product to you.
- All Sale/Closeout Items are FINAL and are not covered under the "7 Day Product Guarantee"
- All returns, for refunds or replacements, must be sent to our head office in the Canada (address below) and received within 10 days of the confirmed shipment received date.
- Discounted/Clearance Items - All discounted/clearance items are non refundable
- Custom Items - All special order/custom items are non refundable
- Limited Edition Returns - If your item is from our Limited Edition lines, it may not be available for replacement when the return is received. In this case you will receive a full refund of the original product purchase price (US$) minus any shipping costs, (international duties / taxes.. Please allow 7-10 business days from the date of our receipt of the shipment for your credit card to be refunded or exchange made.
- Alterations, Damages and/or Modifications - Any alterations, damages and/or modifications made to a product subsequent to sale, make all guarantees null and void. We do not accept returns for products that have been altered (For example, but not limited to: damaged, scratched, stained, broken, etc...).
- Return Packaging - The product must arrive in its original box/packaging in the same condition as it was sent to you.
- Return Shipping - Customers will be responsible to cover the shipping cost, handling, insurance and sales tax (and international duties and taxes); we do not cover the return cost of shipping of the product from the customer to us, this is the customer's responsibility.
Return instructions steps:
- FIRST, please notify us by email, at email@example.com > before returning your item(s) so we can give you instructions on how to return your order.
- Please email us a photo right away so we can help assist you.
- Ship the item(s) to our office; address listed below
- You must ship item(s) using the complete & original packaging
- You must ship item(s) using a carrier service AND tracking number assigned to your return (for Canada Domestic return only)
- For international customers: Please email us the shipping tracking no. and the shipping carrier service provider and shipping date when it was shipped to us.
- You must include your reason(s) for return with your invoice receipt; Action requested:
- a prompt replacement ... OR ...
- a refund for the amount of the merchandise (minus the original shipping/handling costs)
2052 Angus St.
2052 Angus St.
Regina, Sask S4T 1Z7